KNOWLEDGE CONFIDENCE INTEGRITY & EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD
Philleen gets the job done. One doesn’t become a Top Producer at Remax for ten years straight without a strong rate of referral, and one only gets referrals from satisfied Customers. Customer satisfaction is Philleen’s top priority.
Philleen began her training in real estate through twenty-five years personal experience in buying, owning and selling her own residential, multi-residential and commercial properties, gaining invaluable firsthand experience with tenants, landlords, evictions and property maintenance. As a Realtor since 1997, Philleen received her initial training as an agent for Mitch Halpern Realty, where she learned the legal side – extremely important in the often complicated California Real Estate sales process – as well as rehabilitation, lock-outs, sales completion and handling REO’s. Since she joined RE/Max Elite in Glendale in 1999, she has completed hundreds of sales in residential, multi-residential and commercial properties, and has consistently achieved the enviable position in the top 5% of the company.
SPECIAL SKILLS, TALENTS AND RESOURCES
* Philleen has been an award winning Realtor in Re/Max Internatinoal every year since 2001
* Philleen Meskin was inducted into the Re/Max Hall of Fame in 2010
* Jan 2007 – completed leading a year long seminar course for Real Estate Investors; the program included 6 monthly 2 hours sessions at my office and 6 monthly coaching calls by conference call. (Seminar Details provided upon request)
* Planned, designed and executed rehabilitation work on dozens of homes in the last 20 years.
* Has a support staff and team to coordinate sales and listings
* Has a large resource list of handymen, contractors, electricians, plumbers, craftsmen, painters, and other talented, reliable and competitively priced rehabilitation personnel.
* Has a large list of resources for discount carpet, tile, and supplies and installation.
* Marketing is my specialty for all types of properties. I’m innovative and effective.
Introduction to CCIM courses (Commercial )
Consumer Protection Course
Power of Analysis “How to analyze & sell small investment properties”
All continuing education requirements:
1. Guide to California Residential Purchase Agreement & all it’s updates
4. Fair Housing
5. Agency Relationship & Duties
6. Trust Fund Management
7. Minimizing Legal Problems
8. Residential Transaction Guide…and more.
As important as all of her skills, talents, resources and experience is Philleen’s attitude and priorities in her work.
First of course is successfully completing transactions. But beyond that, Philleen’s main priority is treating her customers with respect, and doing everything possible to make her customers happy with their transaction, not only with the price received in selling, or the price and suitability of the property purchased, but with the entire process and experience. As your agent, Philleen is always on your side. You can count on her to represent your needs and priorities responsibly and professionally. It is through this combination of abilities and approach that have many customers returning to Philleen for their real estate needs, and referring their friends and family.